5. Plan to leave the house at 7am, but actually leave at 9am.
4. Forget to bring the bug spray.
3. Be sure to include all your friends, even the hairy ones!
2. Drive far away from home, the more secluded the better.
1. Make sure you have a jack and spare tire!!!
The best fishing(or any other) trips are the imperfect ones. That is where good memories are made. You never hear someone say, “Remember that time we went fishing, caught a few fish, and nothing else happened?”
Life is much the same. Mine has not been perfect. Bad things happen, that’s just the way it is. We should still enjoy life through it all. From my mouth you’ll never hear, “Remember when nothing ever happened in my life?”
The good, the bad, that’s what makes memories. Everything in-between is forgotten.